Taraji House Rehabilitation Centre
We are deeply saddened by the kind of damage that Covid-19 epidemic has caused to our great nation and beyond. We continue to encourage Kenyans to adhere to government directions to help reduce chances of infection.
Following the governments directive on measures to combat the spread of Covid-19, Taraji House Rehab has taken the following measures;
- We will only admit clients after thorough clinical screening.
- We will increase supervision to ensure that our clients wash hands frequently.
- Observe high standards of hygiene at the facility.
- We have restricted external persons from visiting our facility for the next 30-days.
- Visiting professionals to wash their hands thoroughly and use protective gear as required.
As Taraji House, we continue to work with and along the government directions and we remain committed to changing and improving livelihoods of people.